What do you think is the most effective advertising method?

We have so many advertising methods at our exposure, but is there one that seems more effective to you than others? What seems to bring the most visitors to your site?

I think being active in other communities while having your site in your signature has worked the best for me. I've paid for advertising on other forums and it's worked somewhat, but hard to say which is the most effective. I know YouTube advertising worked wonders for me previously when I ran a YT channel.

I think being active in other communities while having your site in your signature has worked the best for me. I've paid for advertising on other forums and it's worked somewhat, but hard to say which is the most effective. I know YouTube advertising worked wonders for me previously when I ran a YT channel.
This is the reason why I appreciate any forum owner who put in effort in being active on his own forum as well as other forums. This will bring others to come by to your forum once in a while because they see how you're supporting their own forum project to return the favor.

When it comes to advertising a forum, I feel that staying consistent and being active around other forums is a good way of advertising. Many tend to put a lot of money into advertising but if you are someone who can't do that, using your skills and doing something you enjoy such as posting on forums and meeting new people is a great way of advertising.

When it comes to advertising a forum, I feel that staying consistent and being active around other forums is a good way of advertising. Many tend to put a lot of money into advertising but if you are someone who can't do that, using your skills and doing something you enjoy such as posting on forums and meeting new people is a great way of advertising.
Exactly! You can't be a ghost in the forum space as the owner and expect others to keep their own presence on your community. They will return the same energy you've invested in their own forum to yours.