235471l.jpg

Shangri-La Frontier

Synopsis

Second year high school student Rakurou Hizutome is interested in one thing only: finding "shitty games" and beating the crap out of them. His gaming skills are second to none, and no game is too bad for him to enjoy. So when he's introduced to the new VR game Shangri-La Frontier, he does what he does best—min-maxes and skips the prologue to jump straight into the action. But can even an expert gamer like Rakurou discover all the secrets that Shangri-La Frontier hides...?

(Source: Kodansha USA)

Trailer

Episode 15 is out today!
Ashura Kai finally gets raided, while Sunraku, Oikatzo, and Pencilgon finally confront Wethermon the Tombguard at the Hidden Garden. What more could you ask for except for a new episode ALREADY? Damn, I genuinely can't wait until next week. I'm sure Sunraku and gang will figure out the conditions needed to defeat Wethermon but what will those be? GIVE ME MORE!!! :D

I need to catch up on this. Been busy lately, but I agree, such a good show.
Did you manage to watch the new episode today? This anime is genuinely one of the best, if not the best, anime currently airing. It's incredible. Been watching this on a weekly basis since I caught up back around episode 8 or 9. 16-19 has been incredible. I definitely need to read up on the manga after this season is complete.

I did not watch it yet, just caught up on Solo Leveling and finished Season 6 of My Hero Academia. This is definitely on the agenda for today.