Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

🚀 Update Premium Members

Hey there!

I've had my eye on a few members within in the community that have contributed in one way or another since we've opened.

Those members that are valuable contributors are:
@Senkusha @Sinistra @Heatman

All of them have either remained active, displayed a superior knowledge of anime or manga in one way or another, or have helped me with things behind the scenes. Heatman has helped kickstart the community with constantly posting and I've enjoyed his presence on within the community. Senkusha runs her own anime community but has remained active here and contributes to posting on a daily basis. Sinistra has displayed a wealth of knowledge when it comes to running a community and we've remained in contact when doing so. He also has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to anime. :)

I'll continue to be on the lookout for additional people to be selected for being a premium member. There's a few additional things that I'll be tweaking to the member group in the future too. :)

Thank you for reading,
Otaku Paradise Staff.

Last edited:
It's a pleasure to play a part in getting the community where it is today. The more we have active members, is the more things get better for the forum. I'll be here to see it happen.

Good job @prophet and everyone else.

Back