I havent read a manga in ages, mostly webcomics right now. I think the last one I read was 666 Satan, or O-Parts Hunter outside of Japan. It is very good, I wish we could see an anime adaptation, but its been over 15 years so thats unlikely. The mangaka is the twin of the creator of Naruto so the art style is very similiar.

Just read: My Dress Up Darling vol 6. Definitely need a second season to the anime because the manga is great so far.

My Dress Up Darling vol 8. Finally got around to finishing it. Going to be reading Blue Lock soon likely. I've been hoping for the new season to release but will probably end up reading the manga as I'm curious to see what happens.

Finally started reading Oyasumi Punpun. It took awhile before getting to it but I've been enjoying it so far since I started reading it 3 days ago.

I'm currently reading Chainsaw Man. It dropping two volumes almost back-to-back to give their fans more to chew on. It's one of the manga that I've read that's all allergic to happy endings.