Konnichiwa Otaku Paradise!

Hello Anime Lovers,

This is Debashis from India.

I love to listen to songs, browse forums, play games, and watch movies/series in my free time.

I have never been much into animes but the few I've watched, I've really loved them. "Kimi No Na Wa" is my all-time favorite.

I'm currently watching Demon Slayer. I must say I'm totally in love with it.

I might finish it today itself. I've reached the last season already. 😄✌️

Please feel free to suggest to me your favorite animes! 💕

It's my first time in an anime forum so looking forward to make the best out of it!

Last edited:
Glad to have you with us Debashis! It's always nice to have our little family of anime fans grow. 'Kimi No No Wa' or 'Your Name', is a great anime! Its a perfect anime to really show how anime can be just as complex and meaningful as any live action movie. We all have tons of experience watching anime and we are happy to recommend to you anime you might like. Studio Ghibli has lots of great anime films to start off with. Try 'Howl's Moving Castle', 'Spirited Away' and 'My Neighbor Tororo'. They are the most popular and if you like them, try watching some of their others.

Welcome to Otaku Paradise @Debashis ! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Some of my favorites can be found here.

What genre would you like a recommendation for? Demon Slayer and Your Name are pretty different. :p In terms of romance, I'd try checking out "My Happy Marriage", "Horimiya" or something similar to Your Name called "Weathering With You". If you're looking for something that has more action, I'd check out "Hell's Paradise", "Tokyo Revengers", or "Rurouni Kenshin (2023)".

Feel free to post a topic here and I'm sure myself, @Ozlen or @Prometheus can come up with a more detailed list based on what your interests are. :)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome @Ozlen and @prophet. I'll definitely check the ones you guys recommended. I'm sure they are some amazing animes. 😊

Also, I'll post a topic to get more detailed list of recommendations as you suggested. Thanks a lot. 😊