Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

🚀 Update Introducing some new options for themes

I hope you're all doing well! I've been working on some other options for themes and customizing them to our needs, which brings us to todays topic.

Both can be viewed as "Otaku Paradise 3.0 - Light" and "Otaku Paradise 3.0 - Dark".

We've added a new theme, with it having both a light option and dark option. Further customization will be added down the line to make it have more of an "anime" feel.
It's more of a fluid option and is pretty easily customized from the backend which allows me to make changes as needed, such as colors, etc..

If you have any suggestions, or have any comments or concerns, feel free to reply here or post in the Help & Moderation section, and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
I've checked out both the light and dark theme, they look great. Good job mate. I haven't seen anything that needs to be adjusted yet but I'll keep exploring. Well done!

Back