Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

How good is Black Butler?

A friend of mine whom we haven't talked much started talking last night and we went over so many things which anime recommendation was part of. In the process of the conversation, be suggested watching Black Butler. According to him, it's very good but I want more opinions on the anime before I go for it.

I would really like to know what it's all about and if it's worth watching.

I watched the first season but it's probably been 14-15 years since then. I currently have the latest season on my list to watch.
If my friend recommended something from that time and you already watched it, it's all indication that I should jump into it and have a feel of what it's all about. This is now on my watchlist.

It's been many years and I've only seen the majority of the first season (with random bits and pieces of the second season), but I remember feeling disappointed by it, tbh. Had a lot of potential, but failed to deliver.

It's been many years and I've only seen the majority of the first season (with random bits and pieces of the second season), but I remember feeling disappointed by it, tbh. Had a lot of potential, but failed to deliver.
I think what I'm going to do is try start watching season 1, if it lives up to the standard I wanted, I'll continue with the rest but if it doesn't, then I'll move over from it.

Yeah its a pretty decent series one of my earliest animes for sure skip season 2 since its not canon and the rest of season 1 after the ice arc as its also filler that isnt canon and you'll be fine.

Yeah its a pretty decent series one of my earliest animes for sure skip season 2 since its not canon and the rest of season 1 after the ice arc as its also filler that isnt canon and you'll be fine.
Thank you so much mate. I'll definitely keep that in mind when seeing the anime.

Back