Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

How do you spend your Friday night and weekends?

There's a very good friend of mine who never misses clubbing every Friday night after work. According to him, it's way for him to ease the stress of work. I used to club then but it wasn't every Friday. I would rather sit out with friends and watch the weekend matches in English Premier League.

How do you spend your weekend?

I used to game and watch quite a bit of TV while enjoying an ice cold beer or mixed drink but with the baby being around, I'll typically just do whatever to make sure she's fine and occasionally watch a bit of anime. My wife usually takes the baby to her mothers on Saturday so I do get a bit of time to enjoy myself then.

I just chill out on Friday nights and the weekends.
I get some more work done and then sit and watch TV.

I used to game and watch quite a bit of TV while enjoying an ice cold beer or mixed drink but with the baby being around, I'll typically just do whatever to make sure she's fine and occasionally watch a bit of anime. My wife usually takes the baby to her mothers on Saturday so I do get a bit of time to enjoy myself then.
She's a very considerate wife because she knows you do your part all through the weekdays in taking care of the baby. She understands that a man needs his own time sometimes for himself and it feels so good.

It all depends on whether I am working or not. Usually, I stay home and do some gaming. Depending on how I feel I might stream what I am playing. or I will go to my friend's house and hang out for the weekend.

It all depends on whether I am working or not. Usually, I stay home and do some gaming. Depending on how I feel I might stream what I am playing. or I will go to my friend's house and hang out for the weekend.
I usually feel that my friends also need a break during the weekend after working throughout the weekdays. This is why I don't go visiting them. We might hang out and catch up but I won't go choke them up at home.

When I was younger, I used to enjoy going to nightclubs and chilling out that way but as I got older, I found that staying at home, doing the things I enjoy such as watching things on TV or watching things on YouTube or maybe playing video games I enjoy with a possible alcoholic drink is all I need now.

I prefer to use my Friday nights and weekends to chill out at home after a long week.

Yesterday was Friday here and I did spent it with my sister's kids. I came around to visit them as it has been over 2 years since I saw them last. She has got 4 kids ; 3 girls and a boy. I had a great time with them all through yesterday.

I usually spend my Friday nights and weekends doing late night video calls with my girlfriend, watching movies/series (animes now a days 😁) , playing games, browsing forums, ordering good food and doing laundry.

I usually spend my Friday nights and weekends doing late night video calls with my girlfriend, watching movies/series (animes now a days 😁) , playing games, browsing forums, ordering good food and doing laundry.
When you're in a relationship with the right person, you will always be in the mood to talk with them all the time and not just at weekends.

Back