Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Prophet, let me ask you are you the same person who was running GFXstreet or something like that.

Prophet, let me ask you are you the same person who was running GFXstreet or something like that.
I am! I was running GFX Street but life got in the way of that. Also, it's hard doing something consistently that becomes more of a chore than a hobby, so I decided to move on and work with something that I watch/read nearly every day in comparison to something that is only sometimes enjoyable. My wife also gave birth to our daughter back in November, so it's much easier to watch things on mobile while dealing with the baby in comparison to sitting down and working on something graphic related for hours.

I had put on a message up on GFX Street with more detailed information but ultimately just made the https://gfxstreet.com/ domain redirect to here.

I thought it was you! I noticed due to your style of signatures and graphics. Congratulations for both you and your wife. I totally understand your daughter needs your divided attention and creating graphics do take a good amount of time.

I thought it was you! I noticed due to your style of signatures and graphics. Congratulations for both you and your wife. I totally understand your daughter needs your divided attention and creating graphics do take a good amount of time.
Thank you very much! I do have style that I stick to regularly and that was one of the things that I tried to work on a bit but once you develop something that works, it's hard to get away from that. Regardless, I'm in a much better place mentally than I was while running GFX Street and I wanted to try something "new" (even though Otaku Paradise was another forum that I ran back in 2013-14). Decided I'd give it a go again considering I've been reading manga/watching anime for such a long time and Jujutsu Kaisen really rekindled that passion.

Welcome aboard, Sir Chivas! I hope you enjoy this place :) .

Back