Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What is your favorite anime genre that you tend to stick with? Do you like everything?

Personally, I'm a sucker for romance/slice of life anime. Especially ones that are wholesome and doesn't really include a harem. I don't mind certain ones but definitely have to put wholesome romance at the front of my list. It used to not be that way though; I still love Shonen anime or adventure anime but romance tops my list. :wub:

I'm a sucker for isekai personally, though Rom Coms do have their place. Toradora is one of my favorites!

Personally, I don't love romance niche/genre so much but it's not that I don't watch it once in a while. I'm more into fighting, shooting and horror anime. It's the same thing for me with movies and TV shows.

My favorite genres are probably steampunk and thriller. I also sometimes watch anime in the comedy genre.

My favorite genres are probably steampunk and thriller. I also sometimes watch anime in the comedy genre.
I have watched a few anime in the comdey genre, they can be very entertaining too. The Devil is a Part-Timer would be one of my favorites in comedy anime.

Back