Do you remember what your first forum was?

If you have been creating and building up forums for as long as I have, you may remember the very first forum you opened up or you may have forgotten about having open and closed to many over the years.

I always remember the first forum I opened, it was a general chat forum that I first started on phpBB. I used to have so many issues with phpBB back then with how mods and themes were installed that I gave up and waited until I could jump to vBulletin :)

Do you remember your very first forum?

The first forum I created or built was way back in 2008. It was a sports forum. Unfortunately, I couldn't give it my best as I was completely lost at with my studies back then. I ended up closing the forum. I'm still planning on start over again.

I do remember my first ever forum It was called Anime-GFX it was an anime graphics community. we had a lot of resources. I have honestly thought about bringing it back. because I want a graphics community strictly for anime graphic designers.

I do remember my first ever forum It was called Anime-GFX it was an anime graphics community. we had a lot of resources. I have honestly thought about bringing it back. because I want a graphics community strictly for anime graphic designers.
It depends on what you really want to do. If everything you needed to bring it back is available, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't. There are still many anime lovers out there who would join and kick things up.

It depends on what you really want to do. If everything you needed to bring it back is available, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't. There are still many anime lovers out there who would join and kick things up.
I have everything I need, I just found out earlier this month that the domain I wanted to use for AI was still mine. So I am thinking about turning A-I into an anime graphics
community. because I have the entire Invision Community suite at my disposal.

I have everything I need, I just found out earlier this month that the domain I wanted to use for AI was still mine. So I am thinking about turning A-I into an anime graphics
community. because I have the entire Invision Community suite at my disposal.
That's great then my friend. There's nothing else stopping you. It's all about when you're ready to do so.