Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you like swimming pool or beach?

If you're the type of person who loves to swim, it's either going to be swimming pool or beach you would be making use of. I love to swim and visit the beach but unfortunately, I can't and won't swim the salt water of the beach. This is why I prefer going to the swimming pool when I need to swim.

Do you like swimming pool or beach?

I'm a swimming pool guy. I've gone to the beach plenty of times because my wife has family in California, but as fun as it may seem, the waves can really bang you up and put a toll on you. Last time we went, I wasn't paying too much attention and got swallowed up by a wave and almost drowned. Never going again after that unless it's to soak up the sun and get a sunburn. :p

I'm a swimming pool guy. I've gone to the beach plenty of times because my wife has family in California, but as fun as it may seem, the waves can really bang you up and put a toll on you. Last time we went, I wasn't paying too much attention and got swallowed up by a wave and almost drowned. Never going again after that unless it's to soak up the sun and get a sunburn. :p
You're absolutely right about the waves 🌊 and how it can get you killed while trying to swim the beach water. I've seen those who nearly lost their lives as well due to that and it all added to what deterred me from ever trying to get into the beach water. I would never get anywhere past my ankles in the water.

How often do you go to the swimming pool? There was a time when I used to frequently go to the swimming pool twice in a week at least.
My family has an above ground pool, so I usually try to swim about twice a week as well once it gets hot enough!

I prefer the swimming pool myself because you never know what's lurking beneath the beach water these days. I love swimming in a pool on a lovely, warm summer day.

My family has an above ground pool, so I usually try to swim about twice a week as well once it gets hot enough!
Wow, that sounds very cool. If I had the money, I'll definitely have a pool built in my house because I love being in the water. My ideal house is one near water or a beach.

so I am a vampire most of the time lol
smile-nod.gif

Back