Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you collect physical anime?

I typically stream everything nowadays considering everything is available online on one streaming platform or another.

Previously, I've had the DBZ VHS tapes, and some Naruto DVD's but I haven't collected anything as of late aside from adding things to my manga collection.

What are your thoughts on buying anime blu-rays/DVD's instead of streaming? If you do collect it physically, where do you normally buy them and what exactly makes a series worth buying for you?

A lot of my anime stuff has gotten damaged or lost in all the moving I have had to do over the past 20 years. I think the only box set I still have. Is the original Rurouni Kenshin. Other than that I use Crunchyroll

I haven't collected much but The Hellsing Ultimate blu-ray was one of them which I have that I couldn't resist not collecting. I also have a collection of Ninja Scroll too.

Back