Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

✔️ Resolved Dark theme feels weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laifot

Hello!

Just to point out that the dark theme feels weird, on the profile display, the title and other data feels out of space and it's an ordeal to change your avatars, i had to refresh it to upload my icon.

I'll try to mess with it and see what's going on. I just deleted and reuploaded mine using the dark theme and couldn't replicate that but I'll try to make some edits. I'm personally using the light themes as I've edited those much more extensively but I'll see what I can do with the dark theme.

Could you provide me with a little more context so I can figure out exactly what's going on? When you say the profile display, are you referencing the actual member profile or the mini profile when you click on your avatar in the top right corner?

I will admin that changing the avatar is a bit of a pain because you can't just click on it avatar and edit it, but not entirely sure how to change that. I did go ahead and remove the icons from the links in the mini profile so it's a bit cleaner. My assumption is that it's set at a specific pixel width probably like 200px or something and that's why it's a little crammed with the icons.

Like the icons here:
6OrV6F1.png

or

1MG9sqK.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back