Oh gosh, you would ask that.

I have gone by a ton. I'll try my best to list them: Wraith, IR.noROBOT, Prometheus, Blasephy, Sasuke, SSJ Majin Goku, bittersweet, Jake, Hercules. I'm forgetting a bunch, I'll try to update the list as I remember them.

I don't have one. I haven't watched anything new lately. Most of the anime I've been watching have been older stuff besides the Thousand Year War arc for Bleach.

I just finished what was available of Blue Lock so as soon as season two is made available, I'll watch that.
My brother keeps telling me to watch as it's "the best sports anime ever" in his words. Might have to give it a go.

Is there anything that's going to release next year that you deem a "must watch"?

Not really, no. I don't really keep up with releases much lately. I kind of just stumble upon stuff and if I like it, I watch it.

If you could instantly become fluent in any language that you don't currently speak, which one would you pick?

Why would you choose Spanish? It's probably the second most spoken language in the US so I'd probably say the same. :p
Have you read any manga aside from Blue Lock lately?