Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Anime character that's impossible to hate for you?

We all have our favourite anime characters but there's always going to be a point when you would or might hate a particular thing about your favorite character. But then, there are some characters much can't be hated no matter what they did in a show.

Do you have any characters like that for you in any anime?

"they" will throw stones at me, but Mahito from JUJUTSU KAISEN
I can understand why so many people hated on Mahito. He is a highly dangerous and manipulative curse with the ability to manipulate souls. With how he can deform and reshape both his own body and others, it gives him the power to change his appearance and manipulate his physical attributes to his advantage.

I can understand why so many people hated on Mahito. He is a highly dangerous and manipulative curse with the ability to manipulate souls. With how he can deform and reshape both his own body and others, it gives him the power to change his appearance and manipulate his physical attributes to his advantage.
BUT MOM I LOVE HIM

Back