Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What you cannot go anywhere without?

Personally, I would be my smartphone. I can't think of any day I left my house to anyone without having my smartphone with me. I can leave my wallet at home and go but never my smartphone. If it's about having money on me, I can easily use my bank app to pay for something I need when I'm out.

What's that one thing you cannot go anywhere without?

I like to go around with my earpod. It is one thing that I wouldn't want to go around without having. You know that it is very important to have these accessories, especially when you want to answer phone calls as well.

I like to go around with my earpod. It is one thing that I wouldn't want to go around without having. You know that it is very important to have these accessories, especially when you want to answer phone calls as well.
I have this habit of always putting my calls on loudspeaker. This is why I don't need to take my ear pods with me anywhere. Unless it's in a place where I can't answer my calls on loudspeaker, then I'll need to use my earpods.

Back