Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What keeps you awake at night?

What's that random thing which usually keeps you awake at night when you're supposed to sleeping. Let's not add being worried about something which is pressing for you because that's capable of keeping anyone up at night.

It's going to be hot weather that randomly keeps me awake at night, probably when there's power outage.

What usually keeps you awake at night?

Usually, when I have an issue sleeping at night it is either because of heartburn or because I am too hot or too cold at the time.

Luckily I have found a way to ensure I get to the right temperature in the winter so that I tend to sleep better but the summer months are never easy to stay comfortable when it's too hot.

Usually, when I have an issue sleeping at night it is either because of heartburn or because I am too hot or too cold at the time.

Luckily I have found a way to ensure I get to the right temperature in the winter so that I tend to sleep better but the summer months are never easy to stay comfortable when it's too hot.
My blood pressure spiked up after the Christmas and new year celebrations. I wasn't getting enough sleep and I had too much of alcoholic drinks especially beers with Black Bullet. I had to work on my eating and drinking habits immediately to bring back my BP to normal.

Mine got to be noise. I don't like noisy environments and wouldn't even want to get involved with anyone that would always blast music in a noisy environment. Most of the times, I can't sleep once the environment is noisy.

Mine got to be noise. I don't like noisy environments and wouldn't even want to get involved with anyone that would always blast music in a noisy environment. Most of the times, I can't sleep once the environment is noisy.
I feel the same way too about noise especially when it's nighttime. The use of generators is very common here and it gets on my nerves when it keeps making the damn noise. I find it very difficult to sleep.

Right now it's my child. :p

Aside from that, I typically wake up because my allergies are bad (especially during this time of year) and I can hardly breathe out of my nose.
If your nose is usually clogged and that's why you barely breathe out from it not as a result of your COVID now, you can try the garlic hack so many people are showing on TikTok. From what I've seen so far, it works like a charm.

Back