Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What comes to your mind hearing gunshot?

Is shooting of guns something that's very common in your location? Whenever you happen to hear a gunfire, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Is it robbery, hunting or anything that relates to gun shooting?

I've heard gunshots couple of times and it doesn't scare me anymore. I don't feel afraid or try to run away when I hear gunshots nowadays. I have been in the barracks and it is a normal occurrence nowadays.

I've heard gunshots couple of times and it doesn't scare me anymore. I don't feel afraid or try to run away when I hear gunshots nowadays. I have been in the barracks and it is a normal occurrence nowadays.
Wait, let me understand you very well. When you used to be in barracks, they used to shoot guns at will just for no good cause? This never happens in barracks at my state. How come?

Back