Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What car do you drive?

I have 3 cars, I have a 2018 Honda Accord that is my daily. I also occasionally daily a 2013 Ford Focus but it mainly sits out front. I've owned a few other cars such as a 1997 Honda Civic that was slightly modified before selling it a few years back. Always been a massive fan of Honda's because of their reliability and they're easy to work on.

I'm using 2017 Toyota highlander at the moment. I'm looking at switching to either Ford or Mercedes SUV. I have a thing for SUVs.

I own a 2017 Ford Explorer that is my baby <3 I can't imagine getting anything but an explorer at this point lol. I'm also the main signer for my husband's truck which is a Toyota Tacoma - but he makes the payments but we always joke that it is mine lol.

I own a 2017 Ford Explorer that is my baby <3 I can't imagine getting anything but an explorer at this point lol. I'm also the main signer for my husband's truck which is a Toyota Tacoma - but he makes the payments but we always joke that it is mine lol.
Ford Explorer is a very good car. It's the same car my brother is so much interested in buying right now. A friend of mine changed the brake disc of his Toyota Tacoma recently. The disc is very expensive.

Ford Explorer is a very good car. It's the same car my brother is so much interested in buying right now. A friend of mine changed the brake disc of his Toyota Tacoma recently. The disc is very expensive.
The Explorer is reliable in my opinion. Been one of the easiest vehicles I've had fortunately. (KNOCK ON WOOD!! LOL)

That sucks about the Toyota Tacoma, they are also pretty reliable but also pretty easy to fix if you can get the part at an okay price. Luckily my husband is a mechanic and I think wouldn't struggle replacing things.

The Explorer is reliable in my opinion. Been one of the easiest vehicles I've had fortunately. (KNOCK ON WOOD!! LOL)

That sucks about the Toyota Tacoma, they are also pretty reliable but also pretty easy to fix if you can get the part at an okay price. Luckily my husband is a mechanic and I think wouldn't struggle replacing things.
The only two things I can fix in a car that seems to be a little bit difficult is the tank fuel pump and brake pads. My father taught me how to do that and I never forget it.

Back