Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Have you ever accidentally hurt yourself?

For me, it's more than once that I can remember to accidentally hurt myself. It happens all the time when I'm cooking. I've given myself more cuts than I can count from cutting stuffs in the kitchen. Last month, I cut myself with my clipper when I was trying to shave.

How about you? Have you ever accidentally hurt yourself? How did it happen?

Work in construction side so yes I hurt myself a lot one time I almost cut my thumb of by a ventilation pipe.

Work in construction side so yes I hurt myself a lot one time I almost cut my thumb of by a ventilation pipe.
All these for a man to make both ends meet with making money to take care of his responsibilities. May God bless every working man and woman out there because it's not easy.
I used to work in a kitchen as a chef before moving to a desk job, so I've burned myself, nearly cut fingers off (this was before proper training on how to prep vegetables), and numerous other things. I guess you could argue injuries from football/weight lifting count too. :p
Of course, football or workout injuries definitely counts very well. No one plays football or gym with the plan of getting themselves injured. Cooking is definitely not easy 😂.

When I was a kid, I think I was like 12, I was playing with some toy jet and had a destructive streak. I found a box cutter and started cutting into the toy and accidentally sliced my left wrist vertically (along the vein), and I think as luck would have it, right into my vein. I was home alone and I ran upstairs into the bathroom and held my wrist under cold running water, for like 15 minutes, then I wrapped it in a bunch of toilet paper for like another half an hour before it finally stopped bleeding. I still have the scar today. This is why you shouldn't have left us GenX children alone all day! LOL

All the time... I played with Lego a lot as a child, so it was inevitable that I sometimes stepped on pieces :p .

Also got my finger caught in a car door once... that was nasty!

Also got my finger caught in a car door once... that was nasty!
This nearly cut off one of my fingers when I was around 18 years if I remembered correctly. It's for this experience that I no longer seat by the door of any car.

Back