Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Early Bird or Night Owl?

Which one are you? If I had to choose, I would be more of a night owl because I don't have to work so early in the mornings anymore and stay up later than I usually do. But also, I just don't get enough sleep like I should and that causes me to become a night owl.

What about you? Are you more of an early bird or night owl?

Night owl. Seems like I've always had a proclivity towards it because I can remember being as young as ten and not falling asleep a lot of nights until 10PM-11PM.

Night owl 100%. I used to work evenings which were 3-11pm most nights so I'd always stay up super late after work and sleep tf in. Now, when I switched fields and got an office job, I started doing 8-4:30 and i switched to an early bird. I would typically be in bed around 10-11 without issue aside from the weekends. Nowadays, since my daughter was born my sleep schedules been shot. I stay up late because it's the only time I get to myself now. :p

I would rather be a night owl, although I kinda have to be an early bird for work!

I would rather be a night owl, although I kinda have to be an early bird for work!
You're definitely going to be one because you can't be both of them at once.

I'm a night owl 🦉! I don't sleep earlier and I don't sleep easily. I can stay in bed for hours before falling asleep.

I'm definitely a night owl; getting up early is not for me. It might be related to my insomnia, I'm not sure. But here I am at 2 AM, blasting music and posting on forums!

Pretty much both.

Naturally a night owl due to ADHD, but I've been having to go against my natural clock for school and work. So, I've been having to get up at 6AM. Sometimes, I go to bed really late though, RIP me.

Back