Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you like traveling in the night?

Whenever I'm travelling, I would always want to have my flight take off in the night around 8pm to 10pm. I don't like flying during the day and the same thing goes for using bus to travel. I always board night bus and get to my destination in the morning.

Do you like traveling in the night?

I will rather do more of day journeys instead of travelling in the night. The night is when anything can happen and considering the security challenges in my country, travelling at night is a no no situation for me.

I will rather do more of day journeys instead of travelling in the night. The night is when anything can happen and considering the security challenges in my country, travelling at night is a no no situation for me.
The reason why I don't fancy day journeys here is because the part of state where I'm staying is always congested when travelling in the day time. But once it's at night, the road will be free.

I can hardly see at night because of my stigmatism so not anymore. When I was a younger adult, I used to think it was just because I was high all the time but now that I've been sober for some time, that was never the case. I can just hardly see because all the lights blind me and look like giant spheres with rays. :p

I can hardly see at night because of my stigmatism so not anymore. When I was a younger adult, I used to think it was just because I was high all the time but now that I've been sober for some time, that was never the case. I can just hardly see because all the lights blind me and look like giant spheres with rays. :p
This is just like my father with driving. Once the sun is down, he's never driving. The last time he was out late and didn't go until the sun was down, he bursted his car tyre when he rammed a pavement. I have told him to get a driver but he's not having it.

Back