Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

Welp, got covid from work because it was our first day back in office last week. Wife and baby tested negative so they went to my MIL's.
Damn! Sorry to hear about that mate. I'm happy that little Princess and Wifey didn't get it, hopefully they will not. Please do take very good care of them.

Damn! Sorry to hear about that mate. I'm happy that little Princess and Wifey didn't get it, hopefully they will not. Please do take very good care of them.
I've been alone at those house for the last 4-5 days and they've continued to test negative. I think they'll come back this weekend since I'm starting to feel somewhat better. Glad to be alive though. :p

I've been alone at those house for the last 4-5 days and they've continued to test negative. I think they'll come back this weekend since I'm starting to feel somewhat better. Glad to be alive though. :p
Well, newsflash! COVID doesn't kill anymore 😂. It's just like catching flu now and once you start your treatment, you will recover. So, you're not getting killed by COVID.

Well, newsflash! COVID doesn't kill anymore 😂. It's just like catching flu now and once you start your treatment, you will recover. So, you're not getting killed by COVID.
Well, feeling much better now since it's been like 9 or so days since my symptoms started. Last week was hell though, had multiple nights where I considered going to the hospital because my lungs/nose/throat felt like they were all on fire.

Well, feeling much better now since it's been like 9 or so days since my symptoms started. Last week was hell though, had multiple nights where I considered going to the hospital because my lungs/nose/throat felt like they were all on fire.
You will get through the bugger. It's usually this way sometimes as your body is making adjustment to the virus. At least, you're a lot more better now and that's all that counts. Observe yourself very well, if there's a need to head back to the hospital, please do but I know it won't get to that again.

You will get through the bugger. It's usually this way sometimes as your body is making adjustment to the virus. At least, you're a lot more better now and that's all that counts. Observe yourself very well, if there's a need to head back to the hospital, please do but I know it won't get to that again.
Today, I feel much better. I ended up watching all the the released episodes for Reacher Season 2. I enjoyed season 1 quite a bit and season 2 has been a banger so far. Been waiting for this for quite awhile. :p

Today, I feel much better. I ended up watching all the the released episodes for Reacher Season 2. I enjoyed season 1 quite a bit and season 2 has been a banger so far. Been waiting for this for quite awhile. :p
That's good to hear mate. I also enjoyed watching Reacher Season 1, it was so cool. Mehn, the Reacher guy is huge 😁. I'm currently in Episode 4 of the Season 2.

I watched up until episode 7 but going to watch 8 at some point tonight probably. :p
I hope you were able to watch the last episode now?
How ironic when Shane Langston asked Reacher what he really wanted and Reacher told him it's to throw him out from a helicopter which was exactly what he did.
I couldn't stop laughing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you were able to watch the last episode now?
How ironic when Shane Langston asked Reacher what he really wanted and Reacher told him it's to throw him out from a helicopter which was exactly what he did.
I couldn't stop laughing.
I put spoiler tags around your post but yeah, I did watch it. A little disappointed that it was only 8 episodes but it was great imo.
The fact that he's always 1 step ahead too, and managed to get Senator Lavoy in trouble too.. Lmao. I really need to read the books

I put spoiler tags around your post but yeah, I did watch it. A little disappointed that it was only 8 episodes but it was great imo.
The fact that he's always 1 step ahead too, and managed to get Senator Lavoy in trouble too.. Lmao. I really need to read the books
I don't know how to put the spoiler tag 😝.. Please forgive me for those who doesn't like spoilers. Having the show at 8 episodes isn't bad. It's better they didn't over stretch it and end up screwing the plot.

I don't know how to put the spoiler tag 😝.. Please forgive me for those who doesn't like spoilers. Having the show at 8 episodes isn't bad. It's better they didn't over stretch it and end up screwing the plot.
just do [ spoiler=title]content here[/spoiler] without the space. :p

How's everyone doing on this fine Thursday evening? Can't believe we're already 1 month into 2024. :O

just do [ spoiler=title]content here[/spoiler] without the space. :p

How's everyone doing on this fine Thursday evening? Can't believe we're already 1 month into 2024. :O
I don't know about others but January have always felt very long, like it's 70 days in one month lol.

A perfect meme on how we celebrate January when it ends here 😂.

FB_IMG_1707072228803.jpg

Back