Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

One of my favourite forum games is "change a word." I'll present us with a sentence, and each person for each post will change only one word.

RULES

• Copy/paste the sentence from the person above you, and then change a word. You must bold and underline the word you're changing. (Examples following)
  • Commas (,), hyphens (-), and full colons ( : ) can be added or removed if it proceeds after the word you changed. You may not add periods (.) or semi-colons( ; ). For example:
The lady, said she, is ecstatic by your reply!
If you change "she" in this case, you can remove the comma:​
The lady, said Ross is ecstatic by your reply!
  • Quotations (" or ') can be added before and/or after the word you change. For example:
...to...​
The 'wizard', said she, is ecstatic by your reply!​
  • You can add a or subtract word directly before or after the word you change, otherwise you can only alter one word. For example:
...to...​
The Black Butler, said she, is ecstatic by your reply!
OUR STARTING SENTENCE
Kratos in the God of War traversed all of Midgard and the other nine Nordic realms - such as Jotunheim - with his treasured son Atreus, whom he often affectionately referred to as "BOY!"

I'll start us off with another example so you can see what I mean in action. Please copy the sentence from this post into your own post, and then change a word. c: My change will be a very minor one for the sake of example, but feel free to go ham.
---

Kratos in the God of War traversed all of Midgard and the other nine Nordic realms - such as Alfheim - with his treasured son Atreus, whom he often affectionately referred to as "BOY!"

Back